Saturday, February 15, 2014

Let the Hundredth Day of School Begin!!

What can you do with some tagboard, duct tape, fancy of course, mylar wrapping paper, and a little masking tape?  Why you can put up a pretty cool looking door entrance for the 100th day of school.  I measured out the tagboard to fit on the top of my door, attached mylar wrapping with masking tape to it, and covered it with duct tape.  Then I cut vertical strips, some not so good and straight, haha, and finally attached it to my door jam with masking tape.  Oh, I forgot to mention that I snagged the fabulous 100 days of school from my friend Nikki for a little added decor and there it is friends.  I love it.  I'm going to love celebrating the 100th day of school with my third graders. I also included a poster board display for my kiddos to write about their 100th day of school.  I hope you have/had a great 100th day too!!  Spread your love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment