Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

...We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way.
Gloria Gaither
What a glorious day today was.  It was one of those days when the things you couldn't imagine happening happened.  I heard from people today that I thought about calling, talked with all three of my fabulous children, spent some time in quiet reflection, took a day trip with a truly wonderful, inspiring, beautiful soul AND finished one of my projects that has been on my to do list since forever!  I love days like today and if I hadn't experienced the frustrations of yesterday I for sure wouldn't feel this gitty about today.  There really is a lesson in that!

Please take a peek at my latest creation Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Parts of Speech on my TpT site. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Follow-the-Yellow-Brick-Road-to-Parts-of-Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment