Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Awww Precious Time!

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time!"
Thanks, friends, for sticking by me!  I took some much needed, very appreciated time off.  I spent some of it with family and some of it getting my battery reenergized.  After all, school is right around the corner.  I had a wonderful time with my hubby of 30 years as we ventured off to the Wisconsin State Fair.  You guessed it...lots of great food, cream puffs and corn slathered in butter, great music, and just a good day to get away and reconnect with my guy.  It was so worth it!
I've been busy creating.  Please take a peek at my store and my new creation...a Back to School Welcome Packet.   http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Welcome-Back-to-School-Packet-of-Suprises-and-Activities.  I'm gonna use this packet to welcome back my kiddos.  I can't wait to start teaching!  I love each and every new school year.  There truly is much to be grateful for...always!

No comments:

Post a Comment