Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jobs, Jobs, and More Jobs!

"Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles." ~ Steve Jobs
 
Thank you to all who purchased from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I just posted another lesson that I'm really fond of called Students at Work.  It's a job board with some pretty crazy jobs for your kiddos to apply for.  Please follow this link to the lesson:  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Students-at-WorkClassroom-Job-Board

I don't know if you're familiar with Store More Chair Pockets but I'm absolutely in love with mine from Really Good Stuff.  They have held up for four years now.  I wished I had a picture of mine:  they are currently hanging on my clothes line.  Yup, they are washable and very durable canvas.  These bags are truly worth their weight in gold.  If you're interested please take a peek at this link: http://www.reallygoodstuff.com/product/store+more+deluxe+chair+pocket.do.

Store More® Deluxe Blue Chair Pocket™


Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment