Sunday, November 18, 2012

"The More That You Read, The More That You'll Know..."

"The more that you read, the more that you'll know.  The more that you read the more places you'll go."  ~ Dr. Seuss

I just love my buddy Dr. Seuss.  He has made my job so much easier.  From rhyming words, to onomatopoeia with Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You...all such great classroom learning tools.  I help my students sequence with Dr. Seuss and his stove top hat...really...where does it end?    My latest TpT lesson has a touch of my friend Dr. Seuss in it because without comprehension my readers will truly never love a good book and certainly will never get past the early elementary Dr. Seuss books.  Take a peek at my latest work.  I am kinda proud of it...I've just gotta say.  Thank you Tanny McGregor, for inspiring me to be a better teacher to my students and for teaching me some important lessons that I can pass along to my third graders.  I love learning, don't you?
~Love and Believe
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/What-Thoughtful-Readers-DoA-Reading-Comprehension-Study

P. S.  It's 15% off Monday through Wednesday this week...November 19th - 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment