Sunday, December 9, 2012

12-12-12...A Fabulous Number Indeed!

"Twelve is fun...twelve is neat...12-12-12 what a delicious treat!" ~ Mrs. Teed
I love math and have come to really, truly appreciate how much fun computing and finding tricks and strategies can be.  I love trying to help my children understand these concepts and watching as the lightbulb goes on and when FINALLY, whew...my little kiddos who "just can't get it" and "just don't understand it" and "hate math" quickly change their minds when they get it!! 

Hurray for 12-12-12...a time to celebrate and compute and write about!  Be sure and snag my latest freebie at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/12-12-12-Creating-a-List-of-12-Freebie  It's sure to be a pleaser for that beautiful number twelve.  Blessings to all during this hectic, wonderful, hurried, exuberant time of year!  I count my blessings everyday for all of you!
Peace and love,

No comments:

Post a Comment