Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life of a Refrigerator Repair Guys Wife...

"Hot town, summer in the city; back of my neck getting dirty and gritty. Been down, isn't it a pity;
doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city. All around, people looking half dead walking on the sidewalk, hotter than a match head..." ~Lovin' Spoonful

Hope everyone had a fabulous July 4th.  My husband and I had an eventful one...he worked and I created on my computer.  Ahhh...the life of a refrigerator guys wife.  When the weather gets this hot and everyones air conditioners, refrigerators, walk-in coolers, fans, etc, etc, go out so does my hubby.  So...I won't complain but rather create.  I discovered lots about Fry's Phrases and got so pumped up about them that I decided to create the whole phrase packet for third grade.  I created them on labels so that I didn't have to fiddle around with text boxes and spacing.  I will give you a sample of my 'lil old creation below via my TpT store.  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Frys-Phrases-for-Third-GradeJust-a-Nibble
Those experiencing the excessive heat...please be safe.  Remember that this is a temporary, minor set back and like everything in this world, is a great time to step up, help out, and above all be extra thankful for the blessing we have in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment